To be honest, the past couple of weeks have been quite a blur to me. It seemed to have started somewhat violently and tapering off at a slow and somewhat lethargic pace.
MMM. I truly want to apologize those whom i have deeply hurt in the process of me trying to figure out things... I could be more selfless in many respects. There have been many cases in which my trust in God was lacking,which is reflected in my speech and actions. Yet, as it is in my sinful nature, my human nature, I have not achieved perfection, but will still take responsibility for it. What has overcome me?
God is gracious and merciful to me. Do I understand this?
If it had not been Him who had shown me this loving-kindness, where would I be right now?
I think I truly need a break. It may seem selfish... but i feel that i am doing more damage if I do not take myself aside to reflect & resolve certain issues. I think it would be more beneficial in the long run to have taken such a break than not to.
in all honesty, college has been a great battle. I cannot say i was at all successful in it. As much as I would like to pass down some wise and encouraging words to those who will enter in college, who is to say that hardships will be avoided through such words? it seems that hardships cannot be avoided. What have i learned, what has kept me going? All i can truly say it is by God's grace/mercy.
my thoughts drift...
would it be frightening for someone to find out that the beautiful & lovely picture hanging on the wall of her bedroom wall was bought at such a cruel, horrifying , and disturbing cost. Would she still keep that beautiful & lovely picture or quickly dispose of it? Or one could equally ask would it be frightening for someone to find out that the cruel,horrifying, and disturbing picture hanging on the wall of her bedroom was bought at such a beautiful & lovely cost? Would she still keep that cruel,horrifying, and disturbing picture or quickly dispose of it?
What is the history behind the things we acquire?
Would we treat it differently if we knew?
it is easy to look @ the sin that so entangles us doesn't it? we are called to focus on the one that gives us hope. Let us rejoice daily! There is much to rejoice and be glad about isnt there? there is. there is.
May the Lord grant you grace/mercy.
Let us not rebel against the commands of the Lord, the one that calls us to love Him.

No comments:
Post a Comment